Thursday, July 14, 2011

Updates, Backdates, and Creepy Dates

This one is just for the folks! Weasel and Elske were really pal'n around when we were there! We wish that Elske was here now; Weasel is convinced that Jon and Lisa's neutered male boxer is a female, and he's making us all ill! Can't somebody bring over a hot chick for the Weas?


This is the sign that I painted for the door when we had Beatrix running loose in the house. I no longer have a house that works for this, or the bunny to bop around. We still miss "B" but I will post some more about her later!



This is the reason why Lisa won't do laundry. He doesn't appear all that large in the picture (they never do!) but his body is about the size of my thumb and he has hung all of his tourtured victims from walls next to the washing machine. The basement is a little creepy, but he tops it off! I just make sure he's done with his laundry by the time I need to do mine!





This is what Barrett and I made for Lois' birthday today. It is a spool knitter made from one of my wooden spools. Barrett drilled it out, and added the copper staples to is. I made the "needles" (one for adult hands and one for child hands) out of bamboo skewers and wooden balls. Then, I painted everything with a daisy motif and made a carrying case. At this point, Lois only likes pink, but I'd imagine she'll grow out of it someday and still be happy to use something pretty. I am jelous of it, myself; Barrett said he'd make me one! Thanks, Barrett!





1 comment:

Lisa Dapper Butts said...

You have a picture of the octopus?!?!