Monday, March 16, 2009



Okay everybody, I want to know what the deal is. I realized the other day that if the men/women signs on the public restrooms were accurate, they would look like the picture above. I see it more and more all the time: women cutting their hair off and wearing pants ALL THE TIME! Now, don't get me wrong, I myself prefer pants some of the time. Quite frankly, there ARE some things that are a little more practical in pants like climbing ladders, riding horses and bikes (sometimes, but look at some earlier blogs and you'll realize that it isn't a big deal)... What really has me confused is that when women are DRESSING UP as in...going on A DATE, TO A FUNERAL, TO CHURCH, or even just out and about....they wear pants...sure they might be slacks or dress pants...but I've gotta tell ya, you just look like a man. And hair...I understand if your genes simply won't allow you to grow long hair, that is fine, everyone else who is reasonable and sane understands that as well....but for the rest of you women...why your hair gets shorter and shorter all the time baffles me! Especially when someone has WONDERFUL hair genes and for whatever reason they chop it all off....WHY? For convienience?

.....look here....for CENTURIES women have had long hair and their lives were so much tougher than your cushy, bloated, apathetic lives will EVER BE! Whether they were working in the fields, their homes, scrubbing floors, shoveling manure, gardening, dealing with animals, starving to death, etc....they still had long hair. It was important to them, they thought it was beautiful. It still is. In fact, I would say that it is even MORE beautiful today than ever partially because so few women are interested in it anymore.

So, I guess if you just REALLY don't care whether you look like a man or a woman, you will think I am full of bologna. But for any woman who DOES care and who CAN....it is probably the best way to look like a WOMAN without being tacky (too much or the wrong make-up) or sleezy (clothes that stoop to SHOW you are female). I don't know of anyone who thinks that long hair is ugly, tacky, lame, or in bad taste...you just can't go wrong with lovley, long hair.

So...that is my correct opinion...you are all entitled to agree with me, or be wrong. It's your choice.

1 comment:

Vea McDonald said...

I AGREE!!!! I'm working on it. I just have to shave my legs more. Loved all the pictures, and your comments.
Love Mom