Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Go see the Lemon Line

OKAY! Finally I have my etsy shop up! I was going to post it to the family blog, but alas, I can NEVER get on! Of course, I can never get on my own either, I have to set a new password everytime...I guess that makes my blog extra secure, but it is a pain in the butt!

Please don't make TOO much fun of me; almost all of my pictures are sideways. The thing is, I can't figure out how to put the pictures onto my little lappy, so I have to put them on my father-in-law's computer and I don't know how to run it, I don't want to save anything on there and clutter it up, and it is smarter than I am (mostly because it is a mac and not a pc). So, give me time and I will surely get it all figured out! I am having a difficult time doing the banner, using my brain, and making anything make sense! BTW, the banner is currently a picture of me pulling one of the NUMEROUS boats onto shore--it won't be that forever, I'll change it somehow to something. Also, I don't have mouse paint on my computer....at ALL and I CANNOT survive without it!!! I tried to find a differnent program--they were all crummy. I tried to download the "new mouse paint" from microsoft and it is the worst one of ALL! So! If anyone has a good suggestion and to save my cartoonery and what-not, please give it to me, I am going crazy.

Anyway, I have to go make some cookies--chat with you all later!

2 comments:

Alphacyg said...

Hey, Em, I can't find it. What is your user name?

Jen said...

I know this is old, but just in case anyone else comes across this blog and also had trouble finding the Etsy shop like me: http://www.etsy.com/shop/beaverrebellion